Saturday, June 22, 2013

Haul: Awesome Mother in Law Shopping~

Hello, Everybody!

I went shopping recently with my husband's lovely mother, who bought me early birthday gifts because I will be back in Arizona soon. We went so many places and got lots of clothes too, but I'll be focusing on the beauty stuff for this post.

Doesn't it look so lovely?
  Goodies: Clinique bag, emery boards, Clinique waterproof mascara, Clinique liquid facial soap in Mild, Lush big shampoo sample, Shiseido eyelash curler,  Mac lipliner in "kiss me quick", Rimmel scandal eyes in "Nude", Mac blush in "Fleur Power", Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107, Mac lipstick in "Ruby Woo", Clinique chubby stick in "Heftiest Hibiscus", Mac eyeshadow in "Humid", Mac 224 brush, and a Sephora hair band.

Just the lip stuff:
Heftiest Hibiscus is a very coral red, it is a balm lipstick, so more sheer but very moisturizing. Ruby woo is very matte and a gorgeous blue-red shade. Kate Moss 107 is a nice vampy red, almost a sort of berry color. Kiss me Quick is definitely long lasting and goes very well with Ruby Woo.

 Just the mac stuff:
Fleur Power is a nice, flattering pink, very pigmented, have to apply it lightly as it doesn't take very much product at all. Humid is gorgeous, goes beautifully with golds, I applied it wet and it showed up very true to color on my eyes. The Mac 224 brush is wonderful, the longer bristles are gentle on the eyes but still doesn't take a lot of pressure to distribute the color, I don't know how I lived without this brush.

Swatches!
 Left swatches: Mac Humid, Mac Fleur Power
Right swatches (top to bottom): Clinique Heftiest Hibiscus, Mac Ruby Woo, Rimmel Kate Moss 107, Mac Kiss Me Quick

And here's the look I did with it. Sorry I look so dead tired, I'll try and look more alive next time!
Overall I love... EVERYTHING, seriously, there isn't a single thing I was disappointed with here. The eyelash curler fit all of my eyelashes and took half the time to curl them, Ruby Woo is so bright but I love it to pieces and Kiss me quick really helps keep it in place and define my lips!

Let me know if anyone wants a more detailed review of anything in this haul :) Thanks for reading!

~Kylie~

No comments:

Post a Comment