Friday, June 7, 2013

Haul: The Body Shop

My Body Shop Haul! -Amber-


The Body Shop recently had a 50% off all bath and body products and so I figured that this was the time to stock up on some stuff and try a bunch of new things. I've been on a bar soap kick lately and I got each bar for $2 each which I thought was awesome.

Amazonian Wild Lily Shower Gel
 A while back when I went to Marshall's, I found some discounted Body Shop stuff, one of them was a body wash called Earth Lovers and it was Lemon and Thyme scent and I love it! Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere that I've looked anymore so I decided to try Amazonian Wild Lily since its in the same container style as the Lemon and Thyme was so I figured it would be a similar consistency shower gel. Can't wait to try it!

Sweet Lemon Shower Gel
Since that other shower gel I loved so much was lemon scented, I REALLY went on a lemon spree. I wanted everything lemon scent! That's why the only other large size shower gel I bought is lemon.

The Gang

Strawberry, Satsuma, and Chocomania Soap
Now, I'm sure the strawberry soap is going to smell nice, I wasn't sure what Satsuma is so we'll find out (it had good ratings), and Chocomania I really just wanted to try, I was thinking I might not like it but we will see.

Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Lemon, and Olive Soap
 Here's another lemon scented thing! I got pink grapefruit because I figured it would be nice and I only ended up getting the Olive soap because it has great reviews. I would probably not have purchased it otherwise because...well, olive? Will that smell good? All I can think of are green olives with red garnish in the middle that I think are gross, haha! Can't wait to try it now though.

So, my next challenge? Deciding which of these soaps to open first. Yikes!
-Amber-

No comments:

Post a Comment