Monday, June 10, 2013

Removing makeup

Hello, Everyone!

I always found taking off makeup to be a chore, I avoided wearing makeup so that I wouldn't have to take it off. I have found a way that makes the process a bit more bearable though! (I apologize for the bathroom lighting!)

First I pull my hair back so I don't get it wet.

I take a cotton pad with micellaire water (or typical makeup remover) and hold it on my eye for about 15 to 30 seconds, and gently pulse the pressure on my eyelashes. It helps to remove the mascara without irritating my eye or pulling out my eyelashes.

 Making sure I got all the eyeliner and mascara off, I then run the pad underneath my bottom lashes. I reuse the other side of the cotton pad for the other eye.

Taking a fresh cotton pad I use some more micellaire water on the rest of my face, don't forget your eyebrows and neck too.

I wet my face with water and get a pump of face wash.

I massage it in circles on my face, then use my scrubby to exfoliate and make sure I get all the residual makeup off.

After my face is rinsed and pat dry, I apply my face lotion. Applying it directly after washing helps to keep the moisture from the water in my skin. Don't forget, dehydrated skin produces extra oils to compensate, so even if you have oily skin, don't forget to moisturize!

Then I like to take a cotton swab and coat it in a thin layer of face lotion, I run that along my bottom lashes and it gets any leftover make up and prevents panda eyes the next morning.

Look at how much came off! So gross!

Thanks for reading, and I hope that this chore became a little easier for you, too!

~Kylie~

Products used:
Sephora Micellaire Water
Clinique Extra Mild Facial Cleanser
Sephora Facial Cleansing Brush
CeraVe Face Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment