Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dual Review: Precision Pore Cleansing Pad by Sephora







Amber Says:

I think this is a good product, especially for the price being only $5. It adds a nice element to washing your face. Instead of just pushing face wash around with your hands, these little scrubbies help massage your face and get the cleanser nice and worked in while still being quite gentle.

The only downsides for me are that the suction cup on the back is both the only thing to hold on to, and it doesn't stick to my mirror for as long as I'd like. Neither of these things is a huge deal, it's not exactly that hard to hold onto, just a tad flimsy while you're scrubbing, and I just store it in my medicine cabinet instead of hanging it up.

I would recommend giving this product a try. It's probably the most inexpensive, basic facial cleansing tool out there but it works quite nice!

Kylie Says:

I liked this product so much that I gave it as a gift to my mom. My husband keeps stealing it too!
The bristles are not too soft or too firm, and it's got a little section of shorter nubbies that can be good for more sensitive areas. Exfoliation is great for minimizing blackheads and this really keeps the ones on my nose barely noticeable (since it's pretty much impossible to get rid of them completely).

This scrubby turns any face wash into an exfoliating one and thanks to that I can save money on additional products, and it also helps with my dry patches. Afterwards my face feels stimulated and I feel like my lotion really soaks into the clean skin. I love this product and until I can afford to splurge on a Clairisonic, it really keeps my face clean and clear of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment