Thursday, June 6, 2013

Introductions

image

I'm Amber, I'm 24 and from Arizona. I have very sensitive and dry skin. I love to try new products and I wish I had unlimited funds to shop all the time, but that might take all the fun out of getting new things every so often. (Yeah, I'll just keep telling myself that.)

I consider myself a beginner at makeup but I like to try and it's fun to experiment with it. Hopefully through this blog I will get better so lets get started, I have a lot of work to do.






image

And I'm Kylie, I'm 23 (for one more month!) and Amber is my best friend. I just started getting into makeup this past year or so and I've been loving every day of it! Amber and I don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, so this is a great way for us to enjoy our hobby together.

My skin type is dry like a desert with flaky patches. My skin tone is just a little off, with some redness in my cheeks and nose. And I have neutral undertones so I can wear both yellow and pink, but I think my skin favors yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment