Saturday, June 8, 2013

How to get Rock Lee eyebrows.

Hello, Everyone!

Continuing from yesterday's post, I'll be filling in my eyebrows this time. I prefer a clean but natural look, unfortunately, my eyebrows aren't very full. I'll be using a pencil that is a bit too light for me so that you can see what I'm doing a bit easier. (I also made it a little bit thick, but you'll forgive me, right?)

Starting from the inner corner, take your brow pencil and make tiny strokes (it'll imitate the natural look of hairs) and draw it out to your arch.

Then continue down towards the end of your brow. Defining just the top of your brow will keep it looking natural but still get the clean line.

 Taking an angled brush and a dark eyeshadow or brow powder in a shade that matches your hair color, start in the center of your brows and work your way towards the inner part. Doing it this way will concentrate the pigment on the center and your brows won't get too dark in the inner corner, preventing that boxy look.

Take a clear mascara or brow gel and gently brush through your brows like you would with a spoolie. (a spoolie is a brush used for grooming the eyebrows)

And here is the finished result! This is great for those who like the natural look, and it can even thicken your brows.


Thanks for reading, hope it was useful!
~Kylie~

Products used:
Estee Lauder eyeliner in 03 Copper Writer (for demonstration purposes)
Urban Decay Brow Box in Beige Betty
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Estee Lauder Angled Brush

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber, this will probably never get seen but I have a random question for you! I've been looking for a backup for my copper writer pencil from Estee Lauder & was wondering if yours is getting much love nowadays? I've been having trouble finding one :(

    ReplyDelete