Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quick Review: Sephora Squeaky clean exfoliating mitt

Quick Review: Sephora Squeaky clean exfoliating face and body mitt.
Link: http://www.sephora.com/age-defy-kit-P376189
Rating: 5/5

Hello Everyone!
Since I do so many tutorials, this time it'll be a review instead.

Here's the product!

I bought this from Sephora and I liked it so much I went and purchased a second one as a backup.
I typically don't like using loofahs, or shower puffs, because I feel like they don't exfoliate very well and I tend to use a lot of soap with them.

One side of the mitt is exfoliating and the other side is soft, there is a thumb hole on either side so it makes switching between the two very easy. There is also a little cloth loop for you to hang it up with, it's smaller than a loofah's loop, so keep that in mind.

I like the softer side for relaxing showers to rinse off after a long day.
The exfoliating side is super scrubby and will stimulate your blood into flowing and making you feel awake and refreshed after using it. I get ingrown hairs on my legs and arms and this helps to minimize the amount, they are much less noticeable now!
I also found it very easy to scrub my feet with as you can easily conform it to the shape of your foot.

And if you need to quickly use the opposite side for any reason, I like to ball my hand into a fist and use my knuckles to scrub, like so.

Overall, I was very happy with this mitt, and I hope they keep making it forever.

Thanks for reading! <3
~Kylie~

No comments:

Post a Comment